|Condition:||Used – Excellent|
1987 Hardinge HLV-H Tool Room Precision Lathe
This machine was purchased from the original owner who bought it new in 1987. He was a watch maker who used this in his personal shop. As the pictures show this machine is like new in every way and has minimal use. The way wipers dried up and cracked like they all do so they have been replaced with new.
A rebuilt HLV-H from Iverson & Co. will cost you 60K and something from Babin or Cavco will be $40K plus donor lathe. This lathe is available for immediate shipment and is as accurate as a new machine.
Lathe is 208V and comes with an assortment of collets and manuals. I will ship this freight, please ask for a quote. I can crate this machine and can deliver within the midwest so please ask for a quote.
Thanks for looking!
- -Infinitely Variable Spindle control 125-3000 RPM
- -2 speed fully balanced ball bearing motor (230V)
- -Independent electric variable power feeds (1/4″ – 7″ per minute)
- -Super Precision preloaded ball bearing spindle
- -1-1/16″ Collet capacity
- -Fast lever collet chucking
- -Hardened and ground cross slide inserts
- –Hardinge 4 degree tapered spindle nose
- -27 thread pitches standard in gearbox
- -1-1/4″ through spindle capacity
- -Automatic threading stops
- -Lever actuated immediate leadscrew reversing
- -Quick acting tool post slide for threading